Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Facebook, Layout, and More!

Today is a good day.  NFBL is officially on Facebook now, and I put a handy dandy little widget on the right side so you can like us!  So ... go like us!  :)

As you can also see, I've also changed the layout design a little bit.  It was looking way too cluttered for me before.  Too much stuff.  I'm still doing a few tweaks here and there, so each time you re-visit us, it might be a little bit different.  Sorry for the confusion, and if there's something I took away that you want back, let me know.

I've also added a "Contact Me" page up in the navigation bar.  It has a nice little form you fill out so you can tell me exactly what you're looking for fitness-wise or if you just want to comment on the blog, a picture, the weather, the cool new shoes you bought, whatever.  I will return each of your emails in as timely matter as possible, except when I'm at the campground because my phone doesn't work out there.  :)

So, tell me what you think.  Is the blog missing something essential that it needs to live (besides a banner/logo, which I am working on)?  Do you like the layout?  Is it easier to navigate?  Do you just absolutely hate it and you want to stab your eyes out every time you see it? 

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment