Monday, April 30, 2012

Insanity - Week 5, Day 6 - Complete!

Since I swapped my Saturday workout with my Sunday Rest Day, I did Max Interval Plyo today.  My arms feel like they are going to fall off my shoulders.  I had forgotten how much arm work is in this one. 

WTB New Buff Arms! PST!

This workout killed me.  Why?  Beer.  Yep, beer.  We went out to our campground this weekend and of course we drank.  Fire.  Beer.  It's like peanut butter and jelly.  They just go together.

So, I drank more beer than water.  A lot more.  I think I had two glasses (16 ounces) of water on Saturday while I was cleaning the camper.  And that's it. 

I fail at water drinking.

However, I did really good with my food.  I didn't over eat, and I did bring my Shakeology out there too.  We got a spiffy new blender to make it on the weekends we are there.  I will say one thing though, next time I'm bringing my frozen fruit.  I made it with regular old ice.  I've never done that before.  Needless to say, it's still good, but with the frozen fruit, it tastes so much better.  The one I'm drinking as I write this is ice and frozen fruit, but I think I'm just going to cut the ice out completely from now on.  The ice gives it more of a slushy texture instead of smooth like the fruit does.  So, yeah.

Friday's workout was Max Interval Circuit.  I gave myself exactly one hour to do it, since I had to do it before Jury Duty.  Depending on what time I was let out, TH & I were planning to head out to the campground immediately afterwards.  To be completely honest, I don't really remember the workout.  I was thinking about a million different things and exercising on autopilot.  So, when I do it again this week, I'll give you more info on it.

TH & I got our camper all set up, and had a blast with our friends out there.  Oh, and we finally killed the leftover jello shots too.  I forgot about them until Saturday night, but yeah...they disappeared fairly quickly.  :)

Must finish shake and get into clothes that don't smell like sweat.  Good night!  :)

P.S. - I know this says it's posted on Monday, but since I'm back on the night shift schedule with TH again, it's still Sunday for us.  Just wanted to clear up any confusion.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment