Monday, April 9, 2012

Insanity - Week 3, Day 6 - Complete

Week 3 is over.

I hurt.  Still.  I think if Sunday wasn't a rest day, I wouldn't have had the gumption to do any workout yesterday.

Of course, I hurt because I ended with the much hated Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  I rocked that sucker on Saturday.  I was even able to do a few In & Out Abs, which before was just a "you've got to be kidding me, right?!" as I laid on the floor trying to breathe.  Two is better than zero though, and there are a couple other exercises that I had previously been unable to do "correctly" (I modified them to my strength level) that I did as well.  Moving Push-ups is one of those.  Before, I'd just jam out as many push-ups as possible, which was like 4.  I actually did like three moving ones.

I was damn proud of myself.

Today begins Week 4 with Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.  Yay?  This is also the last week of Month 1.  There is no Fit Test until Week 5 begins - which is technically Week 6 because there is a "Recovery Week" that starts next Monday.  But, I'm not going to argue.  :)

Hello Week 4.  Please be nice.  Week 3 was evil to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment