Saturday, April 21, 2012

Insanity - Core Cardio & Balance, Day 5

I'm kinda sad Recovery Week is coming to an end.  I really, really like almost everything about Core Cardio & Balance.  The shoulder burners at the end are the only major killer.  Man do my legs burn during that!  I still can't make it through each exercise without stretching them out for a bit.

I even did 3 Level 1 Drills today!  Yeah, that's right.  I'm awesome, I know.  :)  /flex

Oh, and I only stopped to cough my brains out twice, though I still can't make it through the entire workout without pausing.  I'm attributing this to the fact that Week 4 was kinda a bust on my part because of the sickness.  But, still, I'm kicking ass and I like it.  TH is worried I'll be able to beat him up now, but I'll let him win.  It's good for his ego.  (Love you!)  :)

I'm feeling way better now that I'm on track again from said sickness, though for some reason this entire week I've been dog-tired.  I've been sleeping way too long and not wanting to wake up when I'm supposed too.  Been having some weird dreams too.  I had a really creepy dream about an orange frog in my bathtub last night...except it wasn't my bathtub in our house, but a room we were living in ... in a different house.  The attic to be exact.  It was weird, but this damn frog just kept jumping all over the damn place, ribbiting and croaking all freaking night until I wanted to throw it in a pan to see how his legs would taste.

Copyright 2003 Richard Sage
I always dream in color and can usually remember every single detail down to the point where it feels like I was actually there.  This picture is the closest I could come to the color of the frog, though it was WAY more orange.  This is actually a picture of a Golden Frog, which is thought to be extinct.  Its only known habitat was in Costa Rica, but none have been seen since 1989.  Here's the link where I got the picture.

Anyways, it looked almost like that, but it had more yellow on it. 

 I love how this started about Core Cardio & Balance, and progressed to my orange croaking frog dreams.  LOL! 

Going back to my workout, it was good today.  It helps the house isn't 900 degrees, in fact the heat kicked on on once, so I wasn't Mrs. Sweat Factory today.  I'm a bit terrified of what Monday will bring when I start Month 2.  From everything I've read, it's supposed to be like Month 1, Week 1 all over again.  We'll see.  :)

I need to go find something to eat.  I'm starving.  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment