Monday, April 30, 2012

Cat Does Insanity While Fighting Rats

From Facebook, as posted by my cousin.  No, I don't know where she found it, but it's not my picture.

Okay, the saying on this picture is cute and funny, but that's not why I decided to make a post about it.

That damn cat is doing a hip flexor stretch!!!

You know the stretches you do right after the warm-up and you go into hip flexor then you put your arm up in the air?  He's doing that.  He's even got one of his back feet a little more forward than the other. 

Totally doing Insanity.

Now I realize I'm showing a bit more of my dorkiness by blogging about a CAT PICTURE, but ... you know if you saw it first you totally would have done it.  I wonder if the fuzz bucket up there can do any others moves.  This could tap into a HUGE feline movement to get fit.  Think of all those felines out there who are over weight and can't chase their toys or tails anymore.  This cat is their poster child.  He's working out AND making a joke AND ridding the world of tiny-rat-looking-dogs.  He's inspiring.

If this cat can do it, so can you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment