Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Writing Reviews Isn't Easy

UPDATE! It's not how I wanted it to be, and it's still too long, but I just posted the review here.
 
So, I've been promising a review of Shakeology for a while now.  I'm sitting here trying to cut my 5 LONG pages of typing down to a manageable, readable, non-boring post, and I'm hitting a wall.  I can't just say:

"Drink the Chocolate Shakeology.  It's awesome!"

That's not a review.  That's a statement.  And there are too many people who've said just that same thing.

So, I'm not lying when I tell you I'm working on it.  I really truly am.  Writing an informative review isn't easy, especially since I want to include all the facts too.  Hell, if I did that now, the review would be 10 pages long and you'd stop reading halfway through it.

So, I'm working on it.  My goal will be to get it published on it's own page before I go to sleep.  Today that is.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment