Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Independent Team Beachbody Coach

So, now I can make it official.

I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach now.  Yay!!!

This makes me happy for a couple reasons.  One, I finally will get my daily Chocolate Shakeology, which is amazing (if you haven't yet read my review, head on over here and check it out).  And I'll get it at a discount.  Number Two, hopefully someone will be inspired by my journey through Insanity, and be motivated to start their own journey towards a healthier lifestyle.

And yes, I'm sorry, but me having chocolate in a healthy way is very, very, very important for my well-being ... and TH's sanity.  That is why it's number one.  :P

I'm still waiting to get all my packages from Beachbody, because, this is a business after all.  They should arrive sometime in the next couple days.  I choose to go the route of doing a challenge pack when I signed up, as it was the same price as doing the Coaching plus Shakeology, except I get a workout program out of it.  I decided to go with Turbo Jam, which I will be starting a week or so after Insanity ends.

This is of course assuming I MAKE it through the rest of Insanity, because let me tell you something.  No no, I will write it up in another posting later after tonight's workout.  That way I can vent about both of them at once.  :)

So, yes, congratulations to me for taking the next into making my life more fit and healthy.  I promise, I will not start saying "OMG, let me be your coach!" or placing tons of ads on my blog.  I will place a select few here and there.  I will however drop a  few suggestions here and there, and at the end of this post I will link my Shakeology website and Team Beachbody website.  And I absolutely will not promote something I don't think works.  I'm still going to be giving it to you straight on which products I personally like and don't like.

So here are a few links.

My Coach Website
My Shakeology Website

You can also contact me on Facebook by clicking this link and sending me a message on how you want to transform your life.  Or, even if you're just thinking about it and not sure what program to go with.

Let's get fit people!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the
    opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.
    my web page :: tony horton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous - for the bookmark and the compliment. I'm glad you like it! By the way, I headed over to the site you linked - very sexy website! :)

    On on unrelated note, you say Insanity: Asylum is your second favorite workout. Can I ask why you like it so much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ηі! Do you know іf they make any plugins
    tο ρrotеct agaіnst hackerѕ?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've workеd hard on.
    Anу ѕuggestionѕ?

    my homepаge - www.prnewswire.com
    Also see my webpage :: wiki.zyntag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently do not, but I wish there was an easier way to prevent spam posters. :)

      Delete