Friday, March 30, 2012

Is It Harder, Or Is It Me?

I woke up at 7 a.m. this morning, ate breakfast, drank a glass of water, felt sick to my stomach, and went to bed for 5 more hours.  I really, really hope I'm not getting sick.

Even though I feel like hell warmed over, I still popped in Cardio Power & Resistance to get my workout in before TH & I leave for the weekend.

I think they made it harder since the last time I did this one.  Seriously.

I could barely make it through ANY of the intervals!!!  I don't know if it's because I don't feel good, if it's because my legs are killing me (finally!), or if it's just a coincidence, but OH MY GOD.  Please make it stop.  I looked at Globe Jumps and I said "Oh no...not those".  I did 1 - 1 - 2.  It's better than nothing right?  I still can't do a moving push-up, though it's the push-up part I'm still having trouble with.  Stupid arms, get stronger!

I've never sworn so much at poor Shaun since I started Insanity.  I'm really happy he wasn't physically in the room, or he'd have heard an ear-full.  I'm also happy TH was sleeping so I could swear loudly at poor Shaun.

I need to alternate my workout schedule for this weekend and make Saturday my rest day instead of Sunday.  I know I need to keep it consistent, but as far as I know, it'll just be for this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!  See ya again on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment