Thursday, March 22, 2012

Warm-Up Day 2 (March 16, 2012)

The knee wasn't feeling good this morning after doing the Insanity Fit Test yesterday, so I decided to do the Hip Hop Abs Fasting Burning Cardio to give it a break.  I hate being uncoordinated; it makes me feel clumsy.  It didn't help that Creepy Staring Cats were laughing at me again, and laying in the middle of the living room floor while they did it.

It's a nice, somewhat simple workout.  It made me sweat and I wasn't doing nearly as much as Shaun was.  I don't feel worn out, kinda revved actually.  Like maybe I'll clean something before the husband gets home from work.  (Okay, we both know that is NOT going to happen, but thinking about it didn't give me a headache, just a "do I have too" feeling.)


My coach, Brandy, will be proud of me today.  I made the goals list - Overall, Weekly, and Daily.  Yes, a lazy over achiever.  Go figure.  LOL!  I ate a measured breakfast 2 hours before I worked out, and within 30 minutes of waking up.  AND...drank 2 glasses of water already.  Feeling a bit sloshy.  Maybe I'll post my goals up.

Oh, did you know you have a muscle right below your armpit, to the back a bit?  I had no idea either, but it's a bit sore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment