Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Insanity+Shakeology - Price Lowered For April!


Promotion Ends April 30, 2013
Have you wanted to try Insanity or Shakeology, but $205 was a little out of your price range?

You can try it now!

Team Beachbody has lowered the price for an Insanity Challenge Pack to $180!!!!  This includes FREE shipping, so you'll only have to pay whatever taxes your state/country charges.

This is the LOWEST pricing for the Insanity Challenge Pack - ever.

What is a Challenge pack you ask?  Well, I'll tell you.

A Challenge Pack consists of a workout, a 30 day supply of Shakeology (The Healthiest Meal of the Day), and a 30 day free trial of Team Beachbody's Club Membership.  If you use the Insanity Challenge Pack to sign up as a Coach, you also get the Game Plan Tools Kit and the Business Essentials Starter Program - for the same price.

Becoming a Coach doesn't mean you have to be all "you gotta do this, you gotta do that".  If you just want it for the huge discounts, well...that's ok.  But, if you are really, really into helping yourself and other people, and you're just a natural motivator, there is a HUGE potential for you to actually make money as Coach.  I very, very rarely post about the Coaching Opportunity, or about the amazing benefits of Shakeology and why you should replace one meal a day with it.  But I couldn't resist this promotion, because it's showcasing two products that I KNOW work.  And I stand behind these two products 100%.

Anyways, I got off track.  That happens a lot.  :P

In the Insanity Challenge Pack, you get:
  • The complete Insanity workout program featuring the one and only Shaun T.
  • A 30 Day supply of one of four Shakeology flavors.
  • A 30 Day Free Trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club.  Club Membership gives you support, fitness tips, healthy recipes to try, and a 10% discount on products. 

So, what's the big deal right?  $180 is still a lot for anyone right now, but I'll break down the pricing for you.
  • Normal Insanity Challenge Pack pricing: $205.  (Ouch!)
  • If you bought all the products separately: $270.  (Even more Ouch!)

So, $180 doesn't seem all that bad.  It was worth it for me, if they had offered this when I got Insanity last year.  You can check out my Insanity Results and Shakeology Review to see for yourself.  I should mention...since it's not in my initial review of Shakeology, once I finished Insanity last year, all I did was drink the shake once a day.  I lost an additional 11 pounds, just by replacing one meal a day with it.  Just saying.

This promotion ends on April 30, 2013 so get yours today and let Shaun T kick your butt for a while.  You'll love him and hate him all at the same time.  And with summer coming, it's the perfect time to look even better in those swimsuits that have been hanging out in the closet all winter.  :)

If you are interested, you can click on any of the "Insanity Challenge Pack" links or the Shaun T picture above and get all the details.  This is one deal I just HAD to pass on to anyone who reads my ramblings.

If you have questions, please ask in the comments.  I'll leave the comments turned on for this post and hope that I don't get too many spam posters.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.

    Stop by my webpage; ways to Lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete