Monday, August 20, 2012

Insanity:R2 - Week 1, Day 5

Make up workout number 1 done.  I still have to make up Saturday's workout of Plyo, but there's no way I'll get it today.  I'm going to do it on Thursday with Cardio Recovery, because it'll be easier and still give me my rest day on Sunday.

I almost didn't make it through Pure Cardio.  I was only able to do about 30 seconds of each exercise, and that was pushing it.  Level 2 Drills and Suicide Jumps or Drills or whatever the hell they are can kiss my receding butt.  Love me some Mountain Climbers though.

And I'm going to stop writing now because my whole body feels like head cheese. 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blοg you hаvе hегe but I was curiоuѕ about
    if yοu knew of any usеr ԁiѕcuѕsіon forums that covеr thе
    same topics talked about in this аrtiсlе?

    I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    Here is my homepage; Blu Cig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous - there are several forums or areas that offer help and support in your weight loss endeavors, the top one being the Team Beachbody Forums. Here's the link: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards. Good luck! :)

      Delete